During the time you take the survey at www.tellbostonmarket.com, there is a probability that you’ll get a chance to share your feedback about banqueting at any of the Boston market stores.
The TellBostonMarket Survey is an easy online feedback form on the survey platform of the restaurant, created to assist the restaurant in analyzing how its products are progressing and what are the customer needs. The details they obtain from all the customers will encourage them to fix areas that need effort. Boston Market believes that things can always be improved. That is why they try to search for precious feedback and opinions from consumers to enhance their general experience.
TellBostonMarket – Free Gift Voucher – Take Boston Market Survey
The company wishes to collect honest feedback, and you’ve received a good opportunity to be listened to. Other than assisting them in modifying their services and products, you can also receive a validation code that can be used to redeem the offer printed on the receipt. Therefore, it is sensible to take part in this simple survey.
Steps to Enter the Boston Market Customer Survey
- Visit the official survey site at www.tellbostonmarket.com.
- Select your preferred language. The default survey language is English. If you wish to change the language to Spanish, you can change it by clicking on the bottom-left.
- Enter the following information from the receipt: restaurant number, date, time, transaction number, and the total amount paid.
- Select your dining type.
- Rate your overall satisfaction with your experience at the Boston Market.
- Rate your satisfaction with the following: cleanliness of the restaurant, variety of menu items, overall atmosphere of the restaurant, friendliness of the staff, portion size you received, taste of food, speed of service, temperature of food, and overall value for the price you paid.
- Express your likelihood of recommending the Boston Market Restaurant to a friend or family member.
- Express your queries or concerns, if any, in the space provided.
- Indicate your gender.
- Acknowledge whether you would like to enter the Boston Market Sweepstakes process.
- Fill in your contact information: full name, email address, and contact number.
- Write down the validation code on your receipt as displayed on the screen.
Boston Market Survey Rewards
After completing the survey, you get a validation code which can be used to redeem different offers like BOGO offers, discounts, free food, etc.
Boston Market Survey Rules and Regulations
- Every participant should fulfill the age requirement of 18 years and above.
- You should have a device in good working condition, such as a laptop, a phone, or a tablet, with a stable internet connection.
- Every user must have a recent purchase receipt with a valid survey code from the restaurant.
- A user should be familiar with either the English or Spanish language.
- The tellbostonmarket survey is open only to legal residents of the USA or District of Columbia.
- Any employee, agent, sponsor, representative, management team member, or their family members aren’t eligible to participate in the survey.
- The purchase receipt is valid for up to seven days.
- Per receipt, only one person can enter the survey, and he or she can enjoy one reward at a time.
- The rewards won cannot be exchanged or transferred for cash.
About Boston Market Company
- It is an American-based fast-food restaurant chain.
- It was established in 1985.
- The company was founded by Steven Kolow and Arthur Cores in Newton, Massachusetts.
- It is owned by the Rohan Group.
- It is headquartered in Golden, Colorado, US.
- It employs more than 14,000 people.
- It is located in nearly 340 places, including California, Florida, and Texas.
- It offers a variety of dishes, including its famous rotisserie chicken, Boston carver sandwich, turkey, and meatloaf.
You can contact them for any concerns or queries at 800 877 2870 or 303 278 9500.
You can also mail them at the following address: Boston Market Corporation Attn: Guest Contact 14103 Denver West Park, Golden, CO 80401.
Its official service center operates Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. MST.
On your upcoming visits to the Boston Market restaurant, show your receipt and survey code at the time of ordering. But it isn’t valid with any other offers or special discounts. It is also not available for any home or grocery delivery items.
Related tags: www.TellBostonMarket.com